We understand how difficult it is to fit exercise in to your busy schedule especially after having a baby. Throw your other children into the mix and it means it almost impossible at times! Our Mumma's and Bubba's buggy bootcamp classes are specifically for us Mums with babies or small children. They are welcome to come along with you so there is no need to worry about childcare :-).
What if my baby cries or needs feeding I hear you ask? Don't worry! You are welcome to attend to your little one at any time they need you. We are all Mums and completely understand that they may need some attention during the class, it's not a problem.
It's also a great way to meet other Mum's in the area. We are a friendly bunch and always welcome new faces. We chat and workout at the same time!
What to expect at the class
- There are two classes a week on Tuesday at 9:30am and Thursday 10am
- Both are an hour long and are on Barming Heath.
- They run all year round whatever the weather unless it's deemed unsafe (icy, snowing or any other extreme weather conditions). Dress you and your little one appropriately for the weather. I advise lots of layers that can easily be removed as you will soon warm up! It can get muddy so older trainers are a good idea if the ground if wet. A waterproof coat is a must!
- Don't let the weather put you off training outside. It is invigorating and energising. It really helps boost your mood and gives you a good dose of vitamin D!
- All classes are suitable for all fitness levels with options always given for lower or high intensity.
- We use the buggy to assist with some exercises as well as cardiovascular and strength exercises.
- All abdominal exercises are suitable for anyone with diastasis recti.
- All classes are fun, friendly and a great way to get out and meet other Mum's in the area.
- Classes are £6 each or £10* for both per week. *please contact us if you would like to book for both classes. Individual classes can be booked online below.
Here's what our members say.....
Don't just take our word for it....here's what one of our lovely Mums has said....
"I started Claire's buggy bootcamp when my daughter was only a few months old and it has absolutely saved my sanity! The perfect opportunity to do something for me without the 'Mum guilt'. My daughter loves socialising with the other babies and it's been a great way to meet other local Mums.
Claire is very welcoming and has always been so understanding if I've needed to stop to feed or console my daughter. Being a Mum herself so totally gets it and understands.
I'd highly recommend these classes to anyone that's thinking they want to exercise after they've had their baby. I've not looked back since I started and really look forward to going each week :-)." Simone Stevens (and Annika)
So why not come along and give it a try?